Sunday 13 August 2017

Vigo: Sunset and cats

 Hello!


 As time went by on the University of Vigo's mountain campus, I watched the scenery change. Winter turned to spring, and the evenings became loud with crickets and frogs. 

 A couple of things were constant, though, and provided great photo opportunities throughout my time in Vigo. These were the glorious sunsets and the sweet local cats.

 In this post I will share some of my favourite photographs of both. I hope you enjoy them!

Cats!













Sunset







The view from the residence terrace


The residence pond - soon to be full of frogs





The Atlantic and a hint of the Cíes Islands


Two lost balloons









The sea!







This isolated tree on the side of the mountain always intrigued me


 Just being able to see the mountains from where I lived - let alone living up one - would have been amazing. Being able to see the sea and islands as well was fabulous. 

 Add to that the pine forests, the flowers, the pond with its frogs, the sunsets and the cats, and what more could I ask for? It was gorgeous, and a photographer's dream.

 Thanks for reading and for looking at my photos.

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment