Monday 20 October 2014

Sunset over Languedoc-Roussillon

 Hello!


 I want to share with you some of my photos from the journey from Montpellier to Perpignan. I adore the scenery of Languedoc-Roussillon - blue sky, grey mountains, brown earth, shining silver water, green pines and, in the spring, pink and white peach blossoms. Stunning.

 Here are some of the gorgeous views from the train. I hope you enjoy them.

































 It was beautiful, but it was also lovely to arrive back in Perpignan.






Future Street! A good name!



Zebra!



 The moon was amazing; huge and yellow. It's the white circle in the centre of the photo below.
















 I love Languedoc-Roussillon!

 Thank you for reading,

 Liz x


1 comment:

  1. Do you know that it was on this train journey that Charles Trenet wrote the song La Mer ? Worth looking up the words to see all the reference points.

    ReplyDelete